Fish & noodle broth
This is a healthy meal - fish and noodles in a delicious broth. Easy!
- Preparation Time5 mins
- Cooking Time15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy214 Kcals
- Saturated Fat0.8g
- 200g fine egg noodles
- 1ltr fish or vegetable stock
- 2tbsp Kikkoman Less Salt Soy Sauce
- 3 large red chillies, finely sliced
- 1tbsp shredded ginger
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 50g firm white fish fillets (e.g. cod, hake or coley), cut into bite-sized chunks
- 4 spring onions, to garnish
Place the noodles in a pan of boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes or until tender.
Place the stock, soy sauce, chillies, ginger and lime juice in a pan on a medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Add the fish and cook for a further minute or until opaque.
To serve, pile the noodles in serving bowls. Top with the fish and ladle over the stock. Garnish with a flowered spring onion