Fresh tuna cakes with chilli dressing
Proper fish cakes made with fresh tuna and served with a tasty Kikkoman and chilli dressing
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Additional Time30 mins chilling
- Cooking Time10 mins
For the tuna cakes
- 400g/14oz cooked rice
- 2tsp ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- 1tbsp flour
- 300g/11oz fresh tuna, cooked and chopped
- Vegetable oil, to fry
- 1tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
For the dressing
- 2 red chillies, de-seeded and grated
- 1tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1tbspl Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1 lime, juice and zest, grated
- 1 lemon, juice and zest, grated
- 4 tbsp olive oil
For the dressing, mix together the ingredients then set aside. Now, place all ingredients for the tuna cakes in a bowl and mix until well combined.
Shape into patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Shallow fry on a high heat for 2-3 minutes, or until golden.
Serve with a crisp green salad, drizzled with the chilli dressing.