Garlicky Gourmet Burger
This delicious gourmet burger is made with Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and topped with tasty caramelised onions and avocado.
Nutrition per serving
- Energy802 Kcals
- Saturated Fat15.5g
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- knob butter
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp soft light brown sugar
- 500g good quality beef mince
- 2 tbsp each finely chopped fresh parsley and thyme
- 8 tbsp Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic
- 1 small head radicchio, shredded
- 4 brioche burger buns, halved and cut side toasted
- 2 avocados, sliced
Heat 1 tbsp oil and butter in a saucepan and add the sliced onions and sugar and cook on a low heat for 30 mins, stirring often until they are soft and caramelised. Then season.
While the onions are cooking, mix the mince with the herbs and season. Form into 4 burgers.
Add remaining oil to a frying pan and cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and add Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce with Roasted Garlic and continue to cook and baste the burgers for a further 2 minutes.
Place shredded radicchio on burger bun base, add the burger, a spoonful of leftover sauce from the pan, a quarter of the caramelised onions and then top with avocado slices before placing the bun lid on.