Pork Belly with BBQ Teriyaki Sauce with Coleslaw and Fries
Baked slices of pork belly in a sweet and sticky teriyaki sauce.
- Preparation Time15 mins
- Cooking Time40 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy813 Kcals
- Saturated Fat12.5g
- 600g pork belly slices
- 90ml Kikkoman Teriyaki BBQ-Sauce with Honey
- 1 large carrot, grated, shredded or spiralised
- ½ small white cabbage, shredded
- ½ large red onion, thinly sliced
- 5 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 600g cooked oven fries or chips, to serve
Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 5. Put the pork belly slices in a roasting tin and spoon over the Teriyaki BBQ-Sauce with Honey. Roast in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes, basting a couple of times.
Meanwhile, mix the carrot, cabbage and onion together in a serving bowl. Stir together the mayo and rice vinegar and season with a little salt and pepper, then toss through the cabbage mixture.
Serve the sticky pork with the coleslaw and fries.