Stir-fried Vegetables with Rice Noodles
A rainbow mix of fresh vegetables stir-fried with chilli and soy sauces and then tossed with rice noodles.
- Preparation Time10 mins
- Cooking Time10 mins
Nutrition per serving
- Energy311 Kcals
- Saturated Fat2g
- 3tbsp groundnut oil
- 1 large red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 3 sticks of celery, sliced
- 175g mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 150g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 150g green beans cut into 5cm lengths
- 400g fresh rice noodles
- 3tbsp Kikkoman Tamari Gluten-free soy sauce
- 2-3tsp sweet or hot chilli sauce or paste, according to personal taste
- 1tbsp rice vinegar
Heat the oil in a wok, add the red pepper and celery and stir-fry over a fairly high heat for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and baby corn and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
Add the green beans, stir-fry for 2 minutes and then toss in the noodles.
Mix together the Kikkoman Tamari Gluten-free soy sauce, chilli sauce or paste and rice vinegar and pour into the pan. Stir-fry for 2 minutes until the vegetables and noodles are coated in the sauces and everything is piping hot.
Pile into bowls and serve at once.
If you prefer, omit out the noodles and spoon the vegetables over boiled rice instead.